Investigation Management Solution
Investigation Optimizer, powered by Nexus Global, is an incident management tool which allows organizations to investigate and develop corrective actions with immediate notifications to the action party. Unlike any other tool, Investigation Optimizer has the capability to directly relate the incident to an asset and quickly review any mitigations in place against its failure mode or lack thereof.
A comprehensive solution within the APM Optimizer Suite, Investigation Optimizer will quickly put you in control of your asset’s reliability and break the cycle of repeated incidents. You will quickly regain production loss from those nagging stoppages, sporadic, random, or catastrophic failures and see your OEE/Reliability results improve.
- Improves OEE / Reliability through elimination of minor stoppages
- Allows transparency of all incidents (equipment failures, safety & etc.) within an organization against the asset heirarchy
- Serves as your corporate single source incident management tool
- Quantifiably documents the investigation proces and communicates progress towards resolution
- Dashboard view allows for quick reference to asset availability reporting, investigation types and progress
- Easy access to previous incidents using the asset hierarchy structure for organizing all events
- Downtime tracking capability against production run
- Daily operator rounds and log book entries
- Intuitive 5 why and cause mapping tools
- Action tracking and e-mail notifications based on role mapping
- Evaluate work orders identified for investigation
- Review / Modify / Create strategy against equipment or sub-components
- Integrates with APM Optimizer Suite powered by Nexus Global
Root Cause Analysis (RCA)
Customizable cause mapping allows you to easily analyze, document, visualize, and communicate/ understand the root cause. Actionable items can be created and assigned during the cause mapping exercise and tracked within the investigation for approval and implementation.
Sources of data can come from manual inputs to automated inputs from the APM Optimizer Suite.
This data quickly allows an exchange highway to a time saving report and incident management process.
Equipment downtime is important to track because if the process isn’t running, you aren’t producing any product. Investigation Optimizer data collection includes:
- Production Run (Product / Start Time / End Time / Expected Output / Expected Change Over)
- Equipment or Process
- Machine failure / error code
- Event duration