Proper design is essential when creating a predictive maintenance (CBM) program. Our CBM program design service empowers you to achieve coverage faster and attain desired results sooner.
Focus on what you do best and let the experts at CRE CBM Services ensure your CBM program is generating the results you need. For more information, contact us today.
CRE Phils’ CBM Program Design Service empowers you to achieve coverage faster and attain results sooner. Our program manager will work with your team to understand equipment criticality, review work and equipment history, assess operational schedules and determine the most cost-effective coverage methodology to predict critical failure modes.
Our experts will help evaluate the total program scope and offer insights into ideal deployment method options.
What to Expect
- Single & multi-discipline designed asset coverage
- Determination of the appropriate discipline per asset
- Data collection frequency based on criticality, failure cycle, part availability & replacement value
- Informed repair-versus-replace considerations
- Identification & recommendations for approaching accessibility issues
- Resource requirements & deployment approach recommendations
- Development of key performance indicators & metrics
- Fast results
- Minimizing program costs
- Adoption of appropriate technology to identify failure modes at the lowest cost
- Clear alignment with your existing PM process
- Insight into total resource requirement so optimal implementation approach is established
- Determination of specific hardware & software needs
- Development of a plan to address inaccessibility
- Creation of a business plan to implement your strategy