One size does not fit all when developing a condition-based maintenance strategy.
Successful CBM programs are customized to fit specific needs, equipment, priorities, resources, budget and culture. Our Managed Condition-Based Maintenance Programs develop client-centric strategies to ensure overall CBM program effectiveness.
Whether you are creating an in-house program and need assistance with the design, roll out, and training, or to outsource your CBM functions to an experienced firm that will compliment your reliability efforts, CRE CBM Services is your long-term partner.
What to Expect from our Managed CBM Programs
- Program design and implementation collaboration
- Program assessments
- Onsite and remote service offering:
- Infrared inspections
- Vibration monitoring
- Ultrasound testing
- Motor testing
- Oil analysis
- Training and mentoring services
- CBM consulting and program delivery, from single plant management to an entire enterprise
- Spartakus™ Software, providing web-based access to CBM, reliability, and cost benefit data, as well as equipment class benchmarking, across each of your facilities
- A single-source partner for all CBM technologies
- Managed programs at a site, region or corporate level
- An award-winning management tool, Spartakus™, facilitating easy access to all program data, reports and reliability tools anytime, anywhere
- Software tools to manage problems severity, status aging and recommended actions
- Automated, built-in tracking of key performance indicators and metrics
- Consistency to ensure all disciplines are deployed and performed at the same throughout
- The ability to seamlessly use CBM program results to affect reliability improvement efforts